Applying your pheromone cologne on your clothes and your neck might not give you an edge over the others. There’s a way you should use your perfume so that it can have maximum impacts of ladies around you. The ingredients used in various pheromone perfume brands are well balanced to provide the intended effect, but you must learn how to use them properly to avoid confusing those around you. You can confirm the list of ingredients used in your preferred brands. Also, you can read Pheromone cologne review of your brand to learn more about it and how you can maximize its impact.
How to Use Pheromone Cologne
Find your “sweet spot.”
This is where you get the best effects from your perfume. Whether you apply two or three sprays, when you find your sweet spot, you’ll have the best effects on other people. Applying too much of it will make people ignore you.
The idea of locating your sweet spot is to ensure pheromones diffuse well so that they are projected outwards from your body in order to work their magic on the people around you. Usually, these are the spots where body heat is sufficient.
Apply pheromone cologne in max diffusion spots
These spots include;
- Adam’s apple – Applying it on your neck is great because there’s sufficient heat. Also, it works great when you are on a date, and your girl leans in close to get a scent of the pheromones.
- Jawline – This is great to your nose and will provide a great self-effects.
- Hair – This will work fine if you have short hair or a bald. The head produces a lot of heat. However, ensure you don’t use hair gel or wax on your head.
- Chest – It is another great spot.
- On clothing and under light clothing.
Cleaning pheromone cologne properly
After use, clean these colognes by using a scrubber to get rid of dead skin cells. If you applied it on your clothes, you can use a stronger detergent or light peroxide to clean them off effectively.
That’s how to use pheromones cologne to get great self-effect.